Don’t take too long with this, just write what comes into your mind without censoring it. If a question doesn’t have meaning for you, feel free to skip it.
- What do you really want at this time in your life?
- How would it impact your life if you got exactly what you want?
- If money, talent, and other resources were abundantly available to you, what would you be/do/have at this time?
- List five adjectives that describe you at your best. List five adjectives that describe you at your worst. What obstacles have you faced and how have you overcome them?
- If you could put one fear behind you once and for all, what would it be?
- On a zero to ten scale, rate the amount of stress you have in your life at present. What are your primary stressors?
- List several people, living or dead, who inspire you and why you are inspired by them. What are the top five things on your “Things to do Before I Die” list?
- Pretend that you are near the end of your life and people have gathered to honor you. What would you most like to hear them say?
- What else would you like me to know about you?