- you are a new manager who is nervous about your recent promotion and you realize that engaging effectively in difficult conversations will make you a better leader;
- you would like to have a method for communicating about difficult topics which helps you stay calm and centered;
- you dread difficult conversations because you think you have to choose between avoiding or confronting, and you don’t like either option.
During the Telecast, you will learn:
- a road map to keep you on track when engaging in difficult conversations;
- 5 Practices to make you more skillful with difficult conversations;
- the #1 mistake people make with difficult conversations and how to avoid it.